Hogwarts
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Findet heraus in welches Haus Euch der sprechende Hut steckt und wie ihr euch auf der magischen Schule so schlagt. Sammelt Punkte für Euer Haus!

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

News zu Emma Watson

Nach unten 
2 verfasser

Wie findet ihr die neue Frisur von Emma Watson?
Super! :-)
News zu Emma Watson Bar_left13%News zu Emma Watson Bar_right
 13% [ 1 ]
naja! :-|
News zu Emma Watson Bar_left50%News zu Emma Watson Bar_right
 50% [ 4 ]
hässlich! :-(
News zu Emma Watson Bar_left37%News zu Emma Watson Bar_right
 37% [ 3 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 8

AutorNachricht
Hermine Granger
Vertrauens-Schülerin [1.Klasse]
Hermine Granger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 123

News zu Emma Watson Empty
BeitragThema: News zu Emma Watson   News zu Emma Watson EmptySa Nov 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Hier gibt es News zu Emma Watson (meiner absoluten Lieblingsschauspielerin♥️)! Smile

Wenn es was Neues gibt, dann könnt ihr es hier lesen. Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emmas neue Frisur: [img]News zu Emma Watson 38928_13[/img]

weiteres Bild: [img]News zu Emma Watson 38740_10[/img]

Ich persönlich finde die Frisur TOTAL toll!!!
Aber da gibt es auch viele andere Meinungen.
Ihr könnt ja unten die Umfrage ausfüllen. Wink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emma Watson designt hier ist der Link: http://www.peopletree.co.uk/press/100816ycew.php

Wer sich den Katalog holen will, ich kann nur sagen: Super

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liebe Grüße, Hermine
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Was ist in Emma´s Tasche?   News zu Emma Watson EmptySo Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Tolles Video! Very Happy

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid46557864001?bclid=25426566001&bctid=658012325001
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: People´s Choice Award   News zu Emma Watson EmptyFr Nov 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Emma wurde für die Lieblingsschauspielerin unter 25 beim PCA nominiert.

Vielen Dank für alle die für sie abgestimmt haben!

Für die, die noch abstimmen wollen:

People´s Choice Award

Der Gewinner wird am 5. Januar 2011 verkündet.
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes Teil 1   News zu Emma Watson EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Es gibt ein Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes Teil 1 Stickeralbum. :-)

News zu Emma Watson 001840RCAD

Nach oben Nach unten
kaori
kaori

Anzahl der Beiträge : 372

BeitragThema: Re: News zu Emma Watson   News zu Emma Watson EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Wow tolle Infos und gute Idee mit der Umfrage Very Happy

Ich persönlich fand ihre langen Haare toll! Und finde die kurzen Haare ganz ok-naja ..
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Merry Christmas   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMi Dez 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Emma´s Christmas Nachricht 2010

Hi everyone,

Well, I think it’s safe to say this has been a pretty busy year for me!

On the work front, I designed an organic clothing collection with Alberta Ferretti due out next Spring, a fair trade range for People Tree also due to be released in the Spring, fronted the Burberry Spring/Summer 2010 campaign, had my first British Vogue cover, filmed a small part in My Week With Marilyn alongside Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne and, of course, filming finished on the very last Harry Potter film!

I also completed my first year at Brown and began my second year this September. I am so glad I made the decision to go to university there - it continues to be an amazing experience and I have made so many great friends. Oh, and I had a haircut, you might have read about it...!

I just wanted to send you all a quick message to say Merry Christmas. I continue to be overwhelmed by the love and support you all give to me. I really do appreciate it.

So wherever you are this December, I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year.

Love Emma xx

Video: http://www.emmawatson.com/en/Slideshow/Emma/Christmas-message-2010/

Originalartikel: http://www.emmawatson.com/en/Latest/Emma/Emmas-Christmas-message-2010/

Zuletzt von Hermine am So Dez 05, 2010 9:57 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Re: News zu Emma Watson   News zu Emma Watson EmptySo Dez 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Emma hat mit der Designerin Alberta Feretti zusammengearbeitet, um eine "umweltfreundliche" Kleidungslinie zu produzieren.

Originalartikel:
http://www.emmawatson.com/en/Latest/Projects/Emma-collaborates-with-Alberta-Ferretti/

News zu Emma Watson Thumbnail-emma-watson-alberta-ferretti
Nach oben Nach unten
kaori
kaori

Anzahl der Beiträge : 372

BeitragThema: Re: News zu Emma Watson   News zu Emma Watson EmptyDo Dez 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Sag mal Hermine, woher hast du immer die ganzen Info's?
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Emma bei den BAFTA Awards   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMo Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Emma attended the 2011 BAFTA Award ceremony at The Royal Opera House last night.

Emma was there to help collect the award for “Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema” presented to the Harry Potter cast and crew for their hard work and dedication in making the Harry Potter books come to life on the big screen over the last decade. Author J. K. Rowling and producer David Heyman accepted the award and Emma and Rupert Grint, amongst others, were also on stage to say thank you to BAFTA for the award.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was also nominated for two other awards – Best Special Visual Effects, and Best Makeup and Hair. The eventual winners were Inception and Alice in Wonderland respectively.

Emma presented the award for the Outstanding British Film. The nominees for the award were: 127 Hours, Another Year, Four Lions, The King’s Speech, and Made in Dagenham. The eventual winner was The King’s Speech.

Emma wore a beautiful couture gown by Valentino for the event.

News zu Emma Watson Emma_w11
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Emma in Perks of being a Wallflower   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMo Feb 14, 2011 3:14 pm

We can confirm that Emma will star for Summit Entertainment in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky’s coming-of-age novel centering on the trials and tribulations of a 15-year-old outsider. Logan Lerman will play the main character, Charlie, and Emma will play his first love, Samantha.

Chbosky adapted the screenplay from his own novel and will also direct the film. Filming is due to start this summer.
Read more here:

http://www.screendaily.com/news/distribution/emma-watson-logan-lerman-to-star-in-summits-wallflower/5023473.article
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: ELLE Style awards   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMi Feb 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Emma attended the 2011 ELLE Style Awards last night.

Wearing a stunning lilac dress by Hakaan and Christian Louboutin shoes, Emma was honoured with the ELLE Style Icon Award. Unlike the rest of the awards which are voted for by readers, the Style Icon award is the Editor’s choice award and is one of the highest accolades of the night. Previous winners of the award include Madonna, Helena Christensen, Stella McCartney and Kate Hudson.

Dame Vivienne Westwood was there to present the award to Emma.

On accepting the award, Emma thanked ELLE for their ongoing support and said: “I want to say how lucky I feel to work with so many incredible, creative, passionate, talented people that we have over here working in this country and in this industry, it's so much fun; I get so much pleasure from fashion and I just love it - so thank you.”
Emma also went on to thank Safia Minney at People Tree, Mario Testino, and Christopher Bailey - and her mother for lending her clothes in the past.

News zu Emma Watson Elle_s10
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Emma talks to Vogue about Pure Threads   News zu Emma Watson EmptyFr Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm

This month’s US Vogue features an article on Emma’s new collaboration with Alberta Ferretti – Pure Threads.

Lindsay Talbot reports on the collection which features five pieces made from organic cotton. The collection is due to launch in Spring 2011.

Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Emma unveils new SPRING/SUMMER design for People tree   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMi März 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Emma has revealed her latest collection for ethical clothing chain People Tree.

The Spring/Summer collection is Emma’s second, and final, collaboration with the ethical clothing brand, having first joined forces with the Fair Trade company for their Spring/Summer 2010 season.

Whilst the previous line was designed between takes for the latest Harry Potter movie, for this collection, Emma found time during her studies at Brown University to create the new range.

"I designed the collection last year after I'd started university in the US," Emma revealed. "Safia, People Tree's founder, and Misato, People Tree's designer, came out to work with me in Rhode Island. Together we decided on all the colours, fabrics, shapes and craft skills. Most of all, we took care to design a really wearable collection that truly celebrates the traditional skills of People Tree's fair trade groups around the world."

Having forged a distinctive style for the label, this Spring/Summer collection continues to feature effortless and classic designs that encompass Emma’s confident character, whilst benefiting from Fairtrade-certified fabric and manufacturing processes.

Speaking of Emma’s involvement, People Tree brand founder Safia Minney said: "I was amazed at how many hours Emma put into this collection. We’d often go to her home in the evening after she finished filming to go through ideas, or she’d come to the studio laden with her own artwork – it was extremely impressive."

Emma intends to continue her fashion work, with a range of projects lined up, including a collaboration with Alberta Ferretti.

Check out the spring 2011 collection, which includes pieces like jersey harem pants, blazers, and draped dresses, by hitting the official People Tree site. The collection is available online now at www.peopletree.co.uk.

Video->Emma´s Collection: http://www.emmawatson.com/en/Slideshow/videos/
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Emma nominated for awards   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMi März 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Emma has been nominated in the 'Best Actress' category at this year’s Jameson Empire Awards for her role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. She faces competition from Oscar and BAFTA winner Natalie Portman (Black Swan), BAFTA winner (and fellow Potter co-star) Helena Bonham Carter (The King's Speech), Noomi Rapace (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) and Olivia Williams (The Ghost).

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is also nominated for 'Best Sci-fi/Fantasy' film. You can cast you votes now by clicking here. Be quick as voting closes on March 9th!

Emma has also been nominated for her role as Hermione Granger in Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. She is up for "Favourite Movie Actress" for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 alongside Miley Cyrus (The Last Song), Ashley Judd (Tooth Fairy) and Kristen Stewart (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse).
The awards will take place on Saturday, April 2nd and you can start voting from March 7th on the Nickleoden website.
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Message from Emma   News zu Emma Watson EmptyDi März 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi everyone

As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.

I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )

Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support.

Emma xx
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Emma is the new face of Lancome!   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMo März 14, 2011 3:01 pm

We can reveal that Emma will be the new ambassadress for Lancôme!

In a press announcement released today, the French beauty house stated:

‘Lancôme is pleased to announce the arrival of Emma Watson as new ambassadress of Lancôme. “Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation. we are delighted by this new collaboration with Emma who brings a fresh spirit to Lancôme”, says Youcef Nabi, President of Lancôme International.’

Emma follows in the footsteps of other renowned actresses, such as Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet and Anne Hathaway, who have also starred in campaigns for the brand.
Nach oben Nach unten
Hermine Granger
Hermine Granger

BeitragThema: Sorry!   News zu Emma Watson EmptyMo März 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Heii,

ich wollte mich nur mal kurz dafür entschuldigen, dass die ganzen News, die ich hier poste auf Englisch sind, aber so ist es für mich leichter und ich finde einfach keine Zeit, die ganzen News zu übersetzen.
Hoffe ihr versteht mich! Smile

Liebe Grüße,

Hermine Granger
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: News zu Emma Watson   News zu Emma Watson Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

News zu Emma Watson
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Hogwarts  :: Die Welt der Muggel :: Klatsch und Tratsch (Welt der Stars)-